Monday, July 11, 2011

Thai Pan

Just got back from a really nice Thai restaurant behind Natalie's apartment. Some of our new friends took us there for lunch and I'm really happy to say that it was a really cool place. I wasn't expecting any sort of Thai food in Kurashiki nor Okayama, but there it is. It's really well decorated and the owner is super friendly and speaks good English. That's always a plus when almost noone you know speaks English. The food was pretty good. Now, don't get me wrong. I have very high standards for Thai food and it was not nearly as good as the real thing but you know, it got the job done. The atmosphere was really nice as well.

Also, last night was a lot of fun. Me and Natalie met up with the girl that she's replacing for her goodbye dinner. We got to meet a lot of her friends who were all really nice. For dinner, we went to another nomihodai and then afterwards we went to sing Karaoke. We had lots of fun singing songs to our hearts content. Highlights included Kanye Wests Runaway and Vampire Weekend's Cousins. Hopefully, I'll be able to hang out with our new friends again. Anyways, I'm just trying to enjoy my day off. I finally had the chance to call my mom in Quebec and my family in Houston so I'm really happy about that.

Tonight, I'll be able to enjoy my first grocery shopping experience in Japan. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment