Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mosquijas

An unfortunate report about Japan. Japanese mosquitoes are even better than Korean mosquitoes with their Ninja skills. We got our asses kicked. B/w me and Natalie...26.2 moquito ninja bites.

Otherwise, it's been quite a nice day in beautiful Kurashiki. We visited the Bikan historical district and I can happily say that it is really really picturesque. I also had a McShrimp burger, green tea ice cream, and a popping marble soda. We saw a gothic anime store and green tea flavored beer (I think). We also walked into a cat store. Hmmm... how to describe the cat store? Well, every item was cat themed. Police cats, Samurai cats, Ninja cats, Hello Kitty cats...they were even playing cat music (sang in cat voices). The middle of the store had cats in a big cage. Needless to say, it was ummm...strange? We also explored a Shinto shrine. I also added Kurashiki Beer and a Katana Umbrella on my list of things to try and/or buy.

and poor Natalie....I think she got about 20 of those mosquito ninja bites. Just a  typically fun day in Japan.

On to the nights adventure...a night on the town! See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment