Thursday, July 14, 2011

day 3 outta the way

Just finished day 3 at my school. Things are going really well so far. I feel really comfortable teaching and I'm using a lot of the experience I have from last year. The only thing that is bad is the prep time. Hopefully, I can cut that down.

Today was really good as well. My last 2 classes were cancelled today so I only taught 3 classes! That's nothing! I got to catch up on planning today. So, today was good. Also, kids say and "do the darnest things". I taught time today. One o clock, two o clock, etc. I also taught the words know, laugh, and knock. My student (4 years old) kept yelling ONE COCK, TWO COCK no matter how many times I tried to correct him. Same with knock and...you guessed it. Last week, he kept saying One NOKO...this week it's one cock.

I'm starting to point my thoughts towards the weekend. What to do...what to explore? I can't wait to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment