Friday, September 2, 2011

My weekend is ruined!

Natalie and I had all of these big plans this weekend. First, we were planning to go on a weekend trip to Hiroshima for a Microbrewery festival. That didn't work out (mostly because we were lazy). Then we tried to make reservations to go to a beach island this weekend. I was really excited about this one, but then I found out it's going to be raining. Can't go to a rainy beach you know! Then, we thought about going to Hiroshima again since there are a few art exhibits we wanted to go to such as the Yoko Ono art gallery (I'm not not a Yoko fan, but I love John Lennon and John Lennon is a Yoko fan). So THEN, yesterday, my job tells me that work has been cancelled on Saturday. Good news right? NO, now I have to work on Sunday. What kind of solution is this? A bull shitty one! 1 day off, work, and then 1 day off again. Doesn't make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment