I just realized: I really suck at coming up with original and captivating blog post titles.
Examples of dumb and un-captivating blog titles:
- a nice day
- 3 day week
- more thoughts
This is quite a dilemma because I could be scaring away the .00000000000000001% of internet followers who might want to read my blog. (here's some advice to you: don't judge a blog by it's blog titles)
Should I A) continue my suckage, B) strive to improve, or C) run back home to my mama and cry myself to sleep (in other words do away with blog post titles)?
It's a sad state of affairs in the history of this blog...
*sob*
+ Update!!! I've decided to just go ahead and change some of the more unoriginal post titles thanks to a suggestion by one of my blog followers (myself) (And yes, I'm having a conversation with myself on my own blog)
Yes...I agree! Your post titles really suck. Go back and change them.
ReplyDelete