I'm excited! Tomorrow, I have a day off from work because of a national Japanese holiday. Don't ask me what holiday it is because I don't have the slightest clue. It could be Japanese Pants Day, National End of Summer Day, National Grunting Day, or Dress like a Sushi-Day. Not a clue!
Although this holiday has robbed me of the fabled 3 day weekend (I work Tuesday through Saturday and my day off is on a Friday), I almost feel like a 3 day week is even better. It was so painless! I work three days, have a day off, go back to work, and then have a 2 day weekend. I wish it were like this every week. I would be an even better employee; well-rested and satisfied.
Either way, I'm going to enjoy my day off tomorrow with Natalie. We might go to the museum, hunt for Ramen, or celebrate National Pants Day. Doesn't matter! Yippee!
(Not that work is bad, it's actually quite easygoing for me. I've adjusted quite well. It's just that time off is a big source of enjoyment)
+ drunk people on the subway are endlessly entertaining. Today, at the not so late hour of 9 pm, there was a man (non descript, but I believe he was Japanese) on the train and he was apparently highly intoxicated. As I was reading my book, I heard a loud boom. Obviously, I thought that it was probably an earthquake or that we ran over a cow. As I looked up, I noticed that the Japanese people were as equally shocked as I was to find that the previously mentioned intoxicated man had fallen face first like a domino. And then after getting up and apologizing, he proceeded to do it all over again. Sucks for him, I wouldn't want to wake up with a bruise on my forehead because I face planted while drunk on the subway.
+ "the synergy"
No comments:
Post a Comment