First, the bad news..
Natalie and I are out of money. We really drained the funds in Kyoto and you know what? That's perfectly fine. We're also a little under the weather so we've done almost nothing productive this weekend. We've stayed in bed and watched Locked Up Abroad and Modern Family. We've stocked up on Vitamin C and we've worked on half a year's worth of picture. Well, Natalie has worked on half a year's worth of pictures. I've worked on my blog...sort of.
Now, the good news..
Natalie and I saved just enough money for food. Plus it's almost payday. Payday is on the 25th and it also coincides as the 25th anniversary of something. You see 25 years, on August 25th 1986, the most important person in my life was born; Natalie. So you see, it's a very special day because we get paid and much much much more importantly, it's Natalie's birthday. Also, another bit of good news is that four of my very best friends from Texas (Andy, Matt, Atit, and Anup) are going to be visiting us in Japan for New Year's. We'll be hanging out in Tokyo and I'm really excited to see them. It's going to be epic!
Finally, the ugly news..
We're both sick and we ate McDonald's for lunch (What? There's a 24 hour McDonald's right across the street). It's funny how both Natalie and I hardly eat fast food in America, yet when we're in Asia, we eat it more often. I know I should be ashamed of myself, but hey, you only live once (or more than once, according to some religions).
No comments:
Post a Comment