Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Poke Trainer Training

After 9 hours of sitting and being lectured and watching demonstrations and trying to teach the way my company wants to, I've finally completed my first day of training.

I'm tired and annoyed that I have homework AND that I have to wake up early and do a demo lesson to my trainers tomorrow. But otherwise, I'm no less excited about working for this company and IN Japan than I was two days ago. It looks like it's going to be a fun yet challenging environment to work in. I don't have much to say otherwise unless you want to learn how to teach English to infants and how to sing songs and generally look foolish to anyone that is over 7 years old.

Besides training, I ate an amazing bowl of Japanese Soba w/ a side of shrimp Tempura and I went to the grocery store to pick up my first Bento lunch. Still a satisfying day even after all the hard work...

Now it's off to bed to recuperate and prep myself for another long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment