Friday, June 24, 2011

The first of many. (things)

Konnichello! (Konnichiwa and hello)

Welcome to my blog. My name is Nikola. So, I'd just like to start by saying that today is a very special day for me. In a few hours, I'll be boarding a plane to Japan along with my wonderfully awesome girlfriend, Natalie. It's really unbelievabl!. A new adventure, a new experience, and a new blog. I'll be moving to Japan to teach English to the kids in Okayama city, Japan.

Right now, I'm a little tipsy. I've just said goodbye to my family and my friends (don't you just hate those?). I'm unbelievably excited and a bit nervous. I've been waiting for this day for so long that I don't know how to express how I feel about it.

So, it's almost 4 am. Let's get this party started! See you on the other side of the Pacific and enjoy the ride.

Bye-o-nara

No comments:

Post a Comment