Thursday, June 30, 2011

Halfway through

I'm halfway done through training. After a long day, I just finished all of my HW for the night and I feel okay. I'm starting to be exhausted at all of this learning. Seriously though, 9 hours a day of lectures, learning, and performing model lessons. 9 hours of day of full energy and then coming home (and wanting to do nothing more than relax, eat, and sleep) with a stack of homework. I've gotta tell you. This training is hard. Good news is that I'm almost done.

The worst part is that I did almost nothing that was worth noting and it's only my 5th day in Japan! That's how much time this training is taking up. Sleep. eat, and learn.

I know, I know...this post is kind of a downer. But it's not all bad...on Saturday, they'll be bringing in real babies for us to try our newly learned craft on. Kind of scary yet exciting. Saturday will also be my last training day. Do you know what that means? Sake! Beer! Karaoke! Black Outs! Hang Overs! And Japanese weirdness. And then on Sunday, I'll be getting the keys to my shiny new apartment. I'm excited because me and Natalie have been separated for this entire week. Sunday will be an end to that.

So, lots to look forward to! Hopefully tomorrow is less tiring

No comments:

Post a Comment