A blog about Samurais, Wasians, Music, Smiles, Fist Shakes, Asian Squats, business card rituals, sushi, crying children, wasabi tears, transcontinental airplanes, and whatever else I chance to come across during my life as a teaching ronin in Japan
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Follow Up Training
I'm off to follow-up training this morning. My school is taking me and Natalie (and a bunch of other foreign teachers) to the mountains for a 2 day training session. I'm a bit tired right now, so I'm not especially excited about the prospects of learning for two days. Either way, I'm hoping that it turns out to be an enjoyable weekend. The good thing about this training is that I get an extra day off on Saturday as a go reward for having to training and If you know my work schedule, you know that that equals a 3 day weekend for me. I'm really excited about my first day off in what seems like quite a long time. Gotta think of something fun to do while I'm off playing the role of mountain student..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment